Prices Based on 2 persons, per night.
Glamping Tents – Sleeps 4
Off Peak – $205 | Peak – $245
Riverview Villa 1 – Sleeps 5
Family Riverview Villa 2 – Sleep 6
Off Peak – $210 | Peak $250
Riverview Family Deluxe Cabins 10&11 – Sleeps 6
Off Peak – $190 | Peak – $240
Deluxe Cabins 8&9 – Sleeps 5
Off Peak – $148 | Peak – $198
Ensuite Cabins 5&6 – Sleeps 4
Off Peak – $98 | Peak – $135
Studio Cabins 1,2,3 & 4 – Sleeps 4
Off Peak – $95 | Peak – $125
Schoolhouse – Sleeps 9
Off Peak – $198 | Peak – $250
Powered / Un-powered Sites
Off Peak – $38 | Peak – $48
Peak Rates – All local event dates
Cabins – Extra Adults (16+) $30 (Peak & Off Peak)
Sites – Extra Adults (16+) $26 (Peak & Off Peak)
Cabins – Extra Children (3-15) $18 (Peak & Off Peak)
Sites – Extra Children (3-15) $16 (Peak & Off Peak)
Terms & Conditions
- All prices include GST and are subject to change without notice.
- Payment must be made upon arrival. Eftpos is available.
- Deposit must be paid of 1 nights tariff and must be received within 7 days of making a reservation to confirm a booking. Failure to make a deposit will result in a cancellation of that booking.
- Management reserve the right to refuse & modify bookings.
- Group bookings are accepted. Please note: group bookings are not accepted with excessive amounts of people.
Confirmation of peak bookings is 4 weeks (30 days) prior to the booking. Once confirmed you are committed to that booking with full payment required within 14 days of arriving. Changes and reduced days may incur a fee.
- Check in is 2pm for cabins and from 11.00am for camping. Check out for both is 10.00am
- All cabins/accommodation is STRICTLY NO SMOKING.
- NO pets accepted at all in cabins/accommodation.
- cabins are self-contained and MUST be left clean tidy, dishes done, and rubbish removed – Failure to do so, will result in a cleaning fee.
NO CHECK INS AFTER 6.00PM UNLESS BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT. MUST NOTIFY US.
- Peak rates and minimum bookings apply to peak periods.
- Cabin and sites are based on 2 persons with additional persons at extra cost per night.
- Site prices are based on 1 tent/camper/caravan with 2 persons staying. (6 to any 1 site)
- PEAK PERIOD’s include school holidays, Easter, Christmas, New Years, long weekends and Festival/Events that may occur in the area.
Cancellation fee is $30.00 and will automatically be charged to all bookings along with the following conditions:
- No Refund for early departure. (Guests and Extras included).
- No Refunds for no shows. Management reserve the right to cancel any bookings at their discretion.
- All PEAK bookings cancelled prior to 14 days of arrival will result in loss of 1st nights deposit, any further payment made may be refunded – Less than 14 days from arrival will result in loss of full booking amount.
- All PEAK period cancellations WILL NOT have preference to re-book sites or cabins for the following year.
- OFF PEAK bookings cancelled prior to 14 days of arrival will result in a $30.00 cancellation fee, any further payment made may be refunded – Less than 14 days from arrival will result in loss of full booking amount.
- Transferring booking dates is at managers discretion.
- Pets are allowed on the powered and non-powered sites only in OFF PEAK times.
- Whilst we do not charge for pets, we do have strict rules to abide by.
- Pets must be declared upon arrival at McLean Beach.
- Pets must be on lead at all times, no excuses, (being asked to leave may cause offence.)
- Pets NOT permitted with ANY cabin bookings (if pets found within your cabin you will be asked to leave, and no refund will be given (a $100 cleaning and sanitizing charge will be issued.)
- Pets must not be left unattended at any time.
- No PETS AT PEAK TIMES (registered annuals with pets only are excluded from this)
- Pets must always be picked up after.
- Current standard fire regulations apply at all times. (along with common sense!).
- No fires between 1 st October till 31 st March.
- Fires are permitted at campsites and annual sites only. NOT AT CABINS
- Must provide your own drum “up off the ground” ( we do not supply drums). Wood is sourced by your own findings. We do not sell wood.
- Fires are to be extinguished by 10.pm
8:30am – 5:00pm
Hours may be extended during Peak Season
1 Butler Street
Deniliquin NSW 2710
Phone: 03 5881 2448
Let us know if you have any questions.